Contract Technical Support Representative at Fluidra North America (Atlanta, GA)
Fluidra is looking for a Contract Technical Service Specialist to join our team at our CMP location in Newnan, GA. This person will provide customer service via phone, email and chat for a variety of technical products including sanitizer systems, lighting, valves, jets, etc. Please note this is not an IT role. This is a temporary position to help with busy season demand, we estimate the contract will run through September 2023.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
Provide troubleshooting and installation assistance, warranty support, and general customer service via phone, email, and chat software in accordance with CMP warranty and service guidelines. Responsible for completing Tier 1 level product training, in support of pool owner customers with technical product inquiries. Responsible for documenting all customer service interactions and processing orders for replacement parts, as necessary. Additionally, you will:
- Provide support to Pool Professional and Pool Owner for inquiries surrounding troubleshooting, installation, warranty processes and other CMP programs.
- Review and authorize warranty service work to be performed by independent service companies.
- Support RMA and Credit process to ensure products are returned and customers receive replacement product, as necessary.
- Attend technical training classes to enhance troubleshooting skills
- Maintain necessary documentation on tech service calls.
- Work with other team members to help achieve overall department goals and tasks.
WHAT WE SEEK
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude to support both phone and field service technical issue resolution
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and can multi-task
- Ability to take direction well and follow instructions carefully
- Ability to use common sense and personal judgment to help determine the validity of a warranty claim
- Proficiency with MS Office tools
- Demonstrate ability to communicate at all levels of the customers’ and CMP organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Oracle CRM a plus
- Pool and Spa Industry experience a plus
- Call center experience a plus
High school diploma or equivalent required. Technical trade school or similar preferred.
WHO WE ARE
Fluidra is a publicly listed company focused on developing innovative products, services and IoT solutions for the residential, commercial and wellness pool markets, globally. The company operates in over 45 countries, has over 7,000 employees and owns a portfolio of some of the industry’s most recognized and trusted brands: Polaris®, Jandy®, CMP, S.R. Smith, and Zodiac®. We also sell products under the Cover‐Pools®, iAquaLink®, Grand Effects® , Dell® and Nature2® names. With these combined resources we’re able accelerate innovation in critical areas like energy-efficiency, robotics and the Internet of Things.
Our focus is on creating the perfect pool and wellness experience responsibly. We take our mission to heart, and our employees embody these guiding principles in everything we do: passion for success, honesty & trust, customer collaboration, teamwork and inclusion, learn and adapt, excellence and innovation.
Don't meet every single requirement listed? At Fluidra, we thrive on building an inclusive workspace, so if you are excited about this role and your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may be just the right candidate for this role or another role in the organization. Fluidra is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Fluidra recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or any legally protected characteristic.