The typical starting salary range for this role is determined by a number of factors including skills, experience, education, certifications and location. The full salary range for this role reflects the competitive labor market value for all employees in these positions across the national market and provides an opportunity to progress as employees grow and develop within the role. Some roles at Liberty Mutual have a corresponding compensation plan which may include commission and/or bonus earnings at rates that vary based on multiple factors set forth in the compensation plan for the role.
Cybersecurity Engineer - Identity Management We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual.
Right now, we have an opportunity for a Cybersecurity Engineer to join our Global Cybersecurity Identity Management Team to assist in managing identity lifecycle and entitlements across our Windows, Unix and Database systems and platforms. In this role you will develop and maintain solutions that allow managers and administrators to automate, manage and provision employee access to systems and applications that help strengthen our cybersecurity posture and improve the employee experience.
About The Job
- Develops source code that meets business requirements and team standards
- Contributes actively to a collaborative environment ensuring the overall success of projects
- Provides production support and participates in on-call rotation
- Works within project team to deliver iterative development to a high-quality product
- Supports product owner interactions with customers and development teams to define requirements
- Contributes to the production of support documentation
- Plans work out appropriately, effectively communicates and responds to escalations/inquiries
- Supports IT Help Desk issue resolution for related systems and processes
- Conducts unit test case development
- Conducts impact analysis
- Develops component design
- Develops system/application architecture
- Performs functional/system integration testing support
- Develops Build and Deployment guides
Highly qualified candidates will have experience with the following:
- SailPoint Identity IQ or other Identity Governance Administration tools
- AWS (CloudFormation, Lambda)
- Oracle, MS-SQL, SQL, Jboss
- Pentaho, Informatica, Splunk, and ESP
- Python and Shell scripts
- Angular, Node.js, React.js
- CI/CD & pipeline automation tools (GIT, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jenkins, etc)
- API level testing knowledge with REST - Python based requests, Postman, etc
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error/bug retests, or usability
- Identity and Access Management
- Full stack development
- AWS deployment and management
- Microservice and API integrations
- Scripting and Automation
- Systems/software design and engineering
- Development within enterprise Identity Governance Administration (IGA) tools like Sailpoint IdentityIQ, One Identity, Oracle, etc
- Cloud development and deployment (AWS, Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- Agile development practices (SCRUM, Kanban and SAFe experiences preferred)
- DevSecOps, testing processes and methodologies
- Integrating automated scripts with Docker images
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline preferably computer science or software development.
- 1-3 years of professional development experience
- Knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures, and technical standards
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies.
- Knowledge of a business function(s) and of business operations.
- Knowledge of design and development tools.
- Knowledge of architectures and technical standards.
- Understanding of shared software concepts.
- Proficient in multiple programming languages and tools.
- Oral and written communication skills; presentation skills.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a "Great Place to Work" by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the "100 Best Places to Work in IT" on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
USD $78900.00 - $143800.00