CoreWeave is a specialized cloud provider, delivering a massive scale of GPU compute resources on top of the industry’s fastest and most flexible infrastructure. CoreWeave builds cloud solutions for compute intensive use cases — VFX and rendering, machine learning and AI, batch processing, and Pixel Streaming — that are up to 35 times faster and 80% less expensive than the large, generalized public clouds. Learn more at www.coreweave.com.
This role can be in-office, hybrid, or remote. You must be available from 6pm - 2am EST to apply.
As a CoreWeave Client Support Engineer, you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology. You will assist a list of cutting-edge companies and developers taking advantage of our accelerated compute services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will support the success of these customers by responding to technical inquiries related to large and production critical issues and helping resolve root causes of cloud, network, and/or system issues. You will participate in proactive processes and activities that ensure the efficient and uninterrupted execution of our clients’ jobs.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction by acting with empathy, understanding the business impact and priority of customer issues, and following our support center best practices
- Monitor and triage our multi-channel support queue with an eye on maintaining and/or exceeding our Service Level Objectives (SLOs)
- Use existing troubleshooting tools and techniques to establish root-cause for queries and provide a customer-facing root cause assessment.
- Promptly resolve technical incidents and escalations, with effective communication to all stakeholders internally and externally
- Perform internal classification of support requests, documenting classes of problems and preventative actions for further retroactive analysis
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Identify, maintain and create documentation for all varieties of corner case scenarios and troubleshooting workflows, and assist with the creation of tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical materials for the CoreWeave customer community
- Drive projects that improve support-related processes and our customers’ technical support experience
- Assist with the training and development of new hires
- Plan, organize, and manage tasks, resources, and timelines across teams to accomplish work accurately and on time
- Provide high-touch assistance to highest Tier customers, build an in-depth understanding of most pressing customer issues and act as an advocate for such issues with our internal teams
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Problem-solving abilities for recognizing technical issues and developing appropriate solutions.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field OR equivalent experience in a technical position
- Basic Linux system administration, networking, and storage knowledge.
- Good understanding of distributed computing environments and methodologies, such as storage volumes, private networks, load balancers, and virtual machines
Nice to Have's:
- Familiarity with High-Performance Computing (HPC) system administration
- Experience with Kubernetes & Docker
- Shell and/or Python scripting proficiency
- Understanding of virtualization and cloud computing (Hypervisors, VMware, Xen)
- Knowledge of basic Windows sysadmin a plus
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $65,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $100,000/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
At CoreWeave, we work hard, have fun, and move fast! We’re in an exciting stage of hyper-growth that you will not want to miss out on. We’re not afraid of a little chaos, and we’re constantly learning. Our team cares deeply about how we build our product and how we work together, which is represented through our core values:
- Be Curious at your Core
- Act like an Owner
- Empower Employees
- Deliver Best In-Class Client Experience
- Achieve More Together
We support and encourage an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. We foster an environment that encourages collaboration and provides the opportunity to develop innovative solutions to complex problems. As we get set for take off, the growth opportunities within the organization are constantly expanding. You will be surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry, who will want to learn from you, too. Come join us!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance - 100% paid for the employee
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible, full-service childcare support with Kinside
- 401(k) with a generous employer match
- Flexible PTO
- Catered lunch each day in our offices
- Weekly massages in NJ office
- A casual work environment
- Work culture focused on innovative disruption
California Consumer Privacy Act - California applicants only
CoreWeave is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.