Customer Success Manager (Alt-Fi Lending)
As passionate about our people as we are about our mission.
What We're All About :
Q2 is proud of delivering our mobile banking platform and technology solutions, globally, to more than 22 million end users across our 1,300 financial institutions and fintech clients. At Q2, our mission is simple: Build strong, diverse communities by strengthening their financial institutions. We accomplish that by investing in the communities where both our customers and employees serve and live.
What Makes Q2 Special?
Being as passionate about our people as we are about our mission. We celebrate our employees in many ways, including our "Circle of Awesomeness" award ceremony and day of employee celebration among others! We invest in the growth and development of our team members through ongoing learning opportunities, mentorship programs, internal mobility, and meaningful leadership relationships. We also know that nothing builds trust and collaboration like having fun. We hold an annual Dodgeball for Charity event at our Q2 Stadium in Austin, inviting other local companies to play, and community organizations we support to raise money and awareness together.
The Job At-A-Glance:
Q2 Digital Lending is a division of the overall Q2 Emerging Business Portfolio. We provide a Software-as-a-Service platform targeted specifically for the needs of global Non-Bank Lenders ("Alt-Fi Lenders"). Our team of Software professionals work in support of the overall Q2 Mission, to build strong and diverse communities by strengthening their financial institutions. Our division's specific focus is to provide a reliable and innovative platform for our Alt-Fi customers so that they can provide Consumers and Small Businesses access to the Credit they need to realize their full potential. We design, build, and implement an end-to-end suite consisting of Loan Origination, Servicing, Collections, and Investor Management applications, all based on the world-class Salesforce platform.
Q2 Digital Lending is seeking a highly motivated Customer Success Manager t o steward the success of relationships with Non-Bank Lenders ("Alt-Fi Lenders") across their Q2 journey.
A Typical Day:
- Participate in the implementations process for new clients as assigned, not as the primary liaison, but to begin building rapport with the client and learn their specific needs.
- Meet with assigned clients monthly or quarterly as needed by phone and in person as needed to review their online banking statistics, goals and future plans along with any specific issues they are having.
- Analyze customer problems, needs and requirements, and then position Q2 products and services to resolve/meet them.
- Ensure that customer's issues are dealt with efficiently by the other areas of Q2, as needed and inform Management of significant issues.
- Provide contract renewal management for assigned accounts.
- Coordinate, as needed, with vendor partners to address client requests.
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
- Identify opportunities and cross-sell additional features of Q2 to existing clients.
- Participate in cross-sell campaigns as identified by the Director of Relationship Management.
- Represent Q2 at customer events and Client User group sessions, as needed or assigned.
- Provide input to Product Management on enhancements and new releases, including support of commercialization projects as needed.
- Provide demo and training support and/or scheduling for existing clients as needed.
Bring Your Passion, Do What You Love. Here's What We're Looking For :
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and may require up to 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience.
- Banking or Banking software experience preferred but not required.
- Proven results in cross-sales quota and metrics-driven customer advocacy and satisfaction environment
- General relationship building skills and ability to maneuver within FI management structure to engage at the Executive level
- Articulate, thorough, and process-minded individual
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Tools
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Health & Wellness
- Hybrid & Remote Work Opportunities
- Flexible Time Off
- Career Development & Mentoring Opportunities
- Generous Retirement Benefit Plans, including a company-matching HSA program.
- Health & Wellness Benefits, including a 12-weeks of parental leave for eligible new parents
- Community Volunteering & Company Philanthropy Programs
- Employee Peer Recognition Programs - "You Earned it"
Click here to find out more about the benefits we offer.
How We Give Back to the Community:
You can learn more about our Q2 Spark Program, Q2 Philanthropy fund, and our employee volunteering programs on our Q2 Community page . Q2 supports dozens of wide-reaching organizations, such as the African American Leadership Institute , Ladders for Leaders , and The Trevor Project , promoting diversity and success in leadership and technology. Other deserving beneficiaries include Resource Center helping LGBTQ communities, JDRF , and Homes for our Troops , a group helping veterans rebuild their lives with specially adapted homes.
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.