Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Sales Intern to join our Sales team in New York City. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
We are looking for a star to join our Sales and Account Management team for the spring. Work side-by-side with sales professionals in addition to client services on various projects. The Sales Intern will:
- Perform market research to help compose executive briefs for customer meetings (review customer news, financial statements, executive bios)
- Deep accountability in terms of timeline management & self-starting behavior
- Obsession with customer hospitality.
- Help sales team prepare for client meetings including brainstorming, scheduling, logistics, IT, catering, bookings
- Closely following customer news, press releases, social media, industry trades & providing real-time updates to sales / CSM org
- Brainstorming reasons for creative outreach to customers across agency & client-direct
- Utilizing sales tools (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Winmo, Pathmatics) to form customer engagement maps, media spending analytics, and customer outreach plans
- Experience and Qualifications:
- Preference for those who can read & distill customer financial documents, including balance sheets, annual reports, 10Ks
- The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated rising senior with a strong desire to learn and deliver results with a growing global marketing team.
Experience and Qualifications
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields
- 0-1 years relevant internship experience
- Highly motivated team player with outstanding organizational and problem-solving ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and collaborate effectively across teams
- Ability to work independently with little direction when required
- Creative problem solver
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Read & distill customer financial documents, including balance sheets, annual reports, 10Ks
The hourly pay for this position is $25 per hour and interns are required to come into the office 1-3 times a week.
Internship dates: June 3rd - August 16th
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected].
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected]. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.