Cross Platform and Project Management Intern
Our 10–12-week program as an intern at Comcast will help you cultivate meaningful relationships, develop professional skills, gain insight to the day-to-day operations of a top media and technology company, and receive mentorship opportunities to expand your professional network. You will gain invaluable knowledge of our industry, be part of our diverse and welcoming culture and receive exposure to other areas of the business, all while working on real life business projects and functions. The cross Platform and Project Management Intern will join the Engineering Excellence team. Engineering Excellence is responsible for driving collaboration, developing best practices (process, programs), and planning events & communication that inspire and strengthen relationships and learning.
- The cross Platform and Project Management Intern will be assigned a project or support a program intended to improve the Engineering organization. The exact project/program will be determined at the time the Intern joins because it will be relevant to current priorities of the team at the time.
- The cross Platform and Project Management Intern will be expected to engage in the project/program and to be a curious learner (i.e., ask questions, offer alternative ideas to address the problem, etc.).
- Regular, Consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Organization – Ability to keep track of many moving parts in a cohesive manner leveraging tools available (e.g., Jira, Smartsheet, Excel, Confluence, etc.)
- Communication – Able to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal or written format.
- Tools – Knowledge of basic productivity tools that are used in day-to-day professional activities such as Outlook/email, Jira, Smartsheet, Excel, Confluence, etc.).
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a bachelor’s degree from a college or university
- Ability to work 40 hours the entire duration of the program
- Authorized to work in the United States and will not require sponsorship in the future
The range for this role is $38-$40/hr. and is based on academic level of achievement and business structure.
- Rising Sophomore: $38/hour
- Rising Junior: $39/hour
- Rising Senior: $0/hour
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Comcast will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law, including the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $40.00
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.