Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
We are building a team of creative individuals who can help elevate and nurture a world-class brand. We know we have a great story, and we are looking for a talented team to help tell it. Our internal creative agency, Zephyr, is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Web Content Writer who lives and breathes user experience, web innovation, and design, and develops concepts and creativity with an eye toward the strategic big picture. The Zephyr web team is responsible for the expression of the Zscaler brand in every aspect of the human experience. The right candidate should be a content SEO superstar and a natural storyteller and writer with a love for writing content - short form or long. You should have a knack for understanding and adapting editorial, voice, and style guidelines. You'll need to be a stickler for grammar and spelling and an exceptional self-editor. And you should be deadline-driven, organized, efficient, and an outstanding communicator.
- Writing compelling, relevant web content for our C-level and technical audiences that will help educate and inform visitors
- Editing and proofreading content so that it is clear, accurate, and consistent with Zscaler messaging and project goals
- Curating existing content for new media and applications
- Writing SEO-optimized web content, pages, microsites, banners, and more
- Breathing life into marketing programs by contributing your creative ideas to campaign planning and strategy
- 3+ years of writing experience for a technology company, preferably SaaS or security
- Passion for developing strong, intelligent copy with a keen eye for accuracy and detail
- Experience with creative concept development and collaborating with web design teams
- Knowledge of SEO and content best practices
- Ability to pivot from short format to long
- Ability to set priorities, juggling multiple projects and deadlines
- Working knowledge of AP writing style or The Chicago Manual of Style
- Must be able to provide samples of work
Other qualities we are looking for:
Strong creative writing skills, storytelling, critical thinking, and a finger on the pulse of new trends, new media and social platforms.
This candidate will produce compelling, relevant content for our CIO/CISO/CTO target audiences, including blog posts, webpages, and other channels that will help educate our audience.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated, and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.