Video Content Specialist - Mandarin Speaking at Flyhomes
Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
The Video Content Specialist will be in charge of devising and creating video content for all kinds of video channels, offline and online events, product launches, and more. You’ll work closely with the rest of the company to devise a video strategy, and then be responsible for end to end video production.
What You’ll Do
- Devise and develop video strategies for all kinds of video platforms and social media to increase brand awareness, engagement and conversion.
- Create and develop video content for client stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects.
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, plan video shoots, film and edit footage.
- Manage video library; Repurpose video assets for different video platforms and social media.
- Measure, analyze and optimize the performance of video channels.
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables.
What You’ll Bring
- Fluent in Mandarin is REQUIRED.
- 2+ years of experience in producing creative video content
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Adobe Audio, Final Cut. Experience in Adobe After Effects is a plus.
- Familiarity with all kinds of video platforms and social media, including but not limited to YouTube, Redbook, Wechat Channel, TikTok, etc.
- Examples of a social media strategy that successfully grew an audience and delivered on engagement metrics
- Experience in various production environments from “in-studio” to “on location”
- Track record of driving piloting new ideas, measuring the impact and iterating
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Can work independently (self-starter) and within a team and have the ability to collaborate and take direction
- Very high attention-to-detail and organization
- ***To apply for this role, please provide three video samples and specify your roles in each project.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with internal clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You develop and deliver multi-mode communication to share ideas, learn from each other, and keep each other informed about problems, opportunities, progress and solutions
- Action Oriented: You seize opportunities, take on tough challenges and drive ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. You are able to pivot to solution focus and inspire others to do the same
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables and promote high standards, always seeking ways to improve products. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through
- Flexible: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!