Senior Writer at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
We're looking for a passionate, innovative and influential Senior Writer who will develop world-class content across several platforms. You will tell our brand story and engage with customers to drive the business. The right candidate will be able to develop powerful content and communicate the right information at the right time that inspires, influences and will grow our iconic brand in the communities we serve and beyond.What You'll Do:
- This is a hands-on role where you will get to work with other creators, marketers, and business leaders, and heavily influence the content marketing strategy of our brand
- Planning, writing, and editing web content in all forms
- Writing both short and long-form content, articles, white papers, and blogs
- Identifying and gathering relevant topics
- Searching for data to support your writing topics
- Describing product features, tutorials, and explainers
- Creating sales and marketing collateral, including emails and newsletters
- Website/Landing Pages
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. marketing, literature, creative writing, journalism, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience as a content writer or blogger
- Experience in tech, social media marketing, B2B writing
- Up to date portfolio showcasing your work
- Strong knowledge of content marketing strategy for B2B or SaaS products
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and SEO best practices
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.