GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
GoodRx recently launched consumer publication GoodRx Health. We are seeking a deeply experienced, creative and competent publishing leader to help shape and define our editorial strategy and voice. GoodRx is committed to investing in and supporting rigorous, actionable health information that enhances everyday decision-making by keeping affordability and accessibility issues at the forefront.
We have a growing editorial team and a wide variety of capabilities including video, tools, quizzes, infographics and original research. The Senior Director of Content Strategy will effectively utilize all of these features to help facilitate engaging and compelling storytelling that raises the bar for consumer health information. Help to lead our stellar team of editors which spans across physicians, pharmacists, health economists and experienced journalists.
- Ideate with Lead Editors and various stakeholders to develop new approaches to editorial including franchise formats, site features, and hubs
- Work with Lead Editors and SEO to ensure that positioning of GoodRx Health content is both competitive with consumer health publication leaders and on brand for GoodRx
- Work with Lead Editors to routinely package pieces to incorporate optimal use of various elements such as video, audio, photos, illustrations, infographics, icons, 3-D medical images and GIFs, and tools
- Coordinate across editorial, tools and video to ensure alignment and optimization
- Ensure areas of coverage address our content goals, including to hit publishing targets; support revenue needs; maximize traffic opportunities; enhance conversion; as well as to reflect and amplify GoodRx brand and values
- Work with all stakeholders (including Product, Design, Engineering, Operations, Brand, and SEO) to ensure we maintain and continue to advance editorial quality
- Align across SEO, Content Promotions and Editorial to optimize for traffic and revenue
- Help to drive UX and reader research and use that to inform and improve our content
- More than a decade in consumer health editorial leadership with a major publication, including management experience with a sizeable staff of editors
- Experience developing unique and compelling content packages and series
- A demonstrated ability to work well with UX and reader research to continuously improve an editorial product
- A solid and well-rounded understanding of the U.S. healthcare system including its cost and access issues
- Vigorous, forward-looking editorial vision and instincts
- Facility incorporating recommendations from SEO and insights based on traffic data
- Comfort with taking on difficult, complex or controversial topics in a manner that is useful and transparent to a broad swath of readers
- Great written and verbal communication skills–and an ease with prioritizing and managing a wide range of responsibilities
- An unyielding commitment to health literacy that ensures we are able to serve a broad population of readers
- An engaged, curious, resourceful and cooperative professional manner
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with several sets of demanding stakeholders
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.