Senior Brand Copywriter at RingCentral
RingCentral is the #1 global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Marketing Team to make sure we stay way ahead of the competition.
Ready to join the most innovative Marketing Program in the industry? RingCentral’s award-winning Marketing Team is a collaborative, goal-oriented organization that invests heavily in its people. Third parties like IHS Markit, Frost & Sullivan, and Aragon Research consistently list RingCentral.
RingCentral is looking for a Senior Brand Copywriter to help us tell the world about what we do across a wide range of core advertising assets and deliverables including; digital campaigns, landing pages, emails, out of home, web and video. You’ll join a team of storytellers and work collaboratively alongside designers, marketers, and videographers to develop content that makes an impact.
What you’ll do:
- Set messaging standards and write copy for brand marketing campaigns, advertising, videos, web and more
- Create a cohesive strategy for brand messaging to ensure we're all telling the same story.
- Develop and help maintain the voice of RingCentral in collaboration with other teams
- Be a core part of our brand campaigns team - partnering on campaign strategy, drafting copy, end-to-end experience, testing and delivering insights
- Partner with designers and marketers to help strengthen our brand narrative and improve performance across web & digital properties
- Get to know our products, users, verticals, use cases, and value propositions
- Motivate our audiences to take action and deepen their engagement with our products
- Constantly measure the results of your work and strategize how to evolve and craft even more effective messaging for the market
What you should have:
- 5+ years of senior copywriting experience in tech or at an agency
- BA degree required; advanced degrees such as MA or MFA are also welcome
- A portfolio that shows strong strategic and conceptual campaign thinking applied across a mix of project including digital, social, out of home, video and web
- The ability to execute quickly and with short deadlines, as needed
- Impeccable writing standards and sharp copy editing skills
- Experience driving performance related assets and copy - understanding performance and best practices in different channels
- Demonstrable track record of creating and executing different brand voices to reach a variety of audiences
- Ability to build compelling presentations and sell work to internal stakeholders
- Experience partnering with designers, marketers and videographers to bring your copy to life
- Bonus: You have an eye for design, and aesthetics are important to you.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Marketing at RingCentral is about building and growing relationships - we’re on a mission to
power human connections and that starts with connecting new customers with the fastest-growing pure-play provider in the Unified Communications space. From small businesses to global enterprises we provide Messaging, Video and Phone (MVP) to millions of people every minute of every day in 40+ countries (and counting).
Our work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining the best people because we know great people power our success. We’d love to hear from you.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.