LiveOps Producer (UFC Strike) at Axiom Zen (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:08 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, April 20, 2022
We’re making an innovative sports product that brings a new digital collectible experience to all fans. We're looking for a passionate Sports fan who wants to create the most exciting new collectibles as part of a live operations team focused on quality and timeliness.
As a Live Operations Producer on the team, you will be responsible for partnering with team leaders to create each collectible using content provided by multiple partners. You will assemble content, verify it for accuracy and deliver it to fans around the world. This is a year round process that requires a dedicated expert to monitor live sports events and assemble content close to real-time. A deep passion for sports along with a keen attention to detail is required to be successful in this role.
A little about us:
Dapper Labs is the company behind CryptoKitties. Formed in February 2018, Dapper Labs was spun out of Axiom Zen to spread the benefits of decentralization through the power of play, fairness, and true ownership. Notable investors in Dapper Labs include Andreessen Horowitz, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures, Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. CryptoKitties is the world’s most popular blockchain application outside of cryptocurrency exchanges.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Assemble finished digital collectibles using content delivered from partners on a regular cadence
- QA the collectibles to ensure accuracy of information and a high level of production quality
- Collaborate on the upcoming stream of collectibles and merchandising strategy
- Leading content launch activities to ensure a seamless experience for fans
- Identification and execution of improvement initiatives aimed and preventing future issues
A little about you:
- Knowledge of the professional sports leagues especially the UFC, the athletes, their history and what fans want
- Deep understanding of fans and the culture of sports fandom
- Excellent and up to date knowledge of game rules and terminology
- Experience with sports collectibles/trading cards and the collector mindset
- Proficient with computer data entry
- Able to quickly learn and master custom computer tools and interfaces
- Excellent verbal and written skill
- Able to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Confident team collaborator who is comfortable taking direction or setting direction
- Solid communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of management
A little more about us:
Dapper team members are humble and curious entrepreneurs, builders, and tinkerers who share a passion to demystify blockchain technology and tap its potential to create change in the world. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse crew flourishes in a distributed hierarchy where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else: regardless of where you came from, what you studied, or who you used to work for, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues. Everyone here is a founder, and no one fits in a box. We’re all driven by an insatiable thirst for learning and development, and that’s what brings us together.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
More Information on Axiom Zen
Axiom Zen operates in the Software industry. Axiom Zen was founded in 2012. It has 41 total employees. To see all 103 open jobs at Axiom Zen, click here.
Read Full Job Description