Integrated Producer, Branded Content at MediaLab (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:47 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 29, 2022
MediaLab is a media & technology company focused on acquiring and growing social, messaging and entertainment properties. We were established in 2018 and already have a killer portfolio of apps & websites.
Come join an exceptionally talented team of engineers, designers, product and business builders. At MediaLab, you'll impact the growth of some of the largest social networks, messaging apps, and music platforms in the world.
HQ is located in sunny Santa Monica, California just a stone’s throw away from the ocean. We also have growing teams in Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia & all across Latin America. Join us!
Your Role at MediaLab
MediaLab is looking for an experienced Integrated Producer to help manage and execute all of Genius’s branded content campaigns on a 6-month contractor basis. This role will be remote, with some potential for travel, however, a NY-based candidate is preferred. A love of music is a must to bring to life campaigns on the world’s most influential music destination, a platform for fans to extra meaning from the music they love and artists to tell the stories behind their songs.
This is a six month contract with potential for full time conversion.
What You'll Do
- Manage integrated campaigns with a variety of components including video, editorial, social, web builds, and more
- Collaborate with Branded Content leadership, project stakeholders, and account managers to ensure day to day management of deadlines and key campaign milestones
- Build and manage custom timelines, schedules, and budgets
- Coordinate between artist relations, content, and legal stakeholders to complete term sheets and contract artists
- Coordinate with content, client services, and sales departments to ensure campaign KPIs are being met
What We're Searching For
- 4-6 years experience as a project manager for integrated campaigns that include, editorial content, social, web builds, digital advertising, or similar
- 2 years with a focus on branded video production
- Highly proficient in creating and maintaining timelines and project milestones
- Understanding of project management tools such as Monday.com
- Ability to quickly learn new project management software
- Interest in developing new processes and systems for higher productivity
- Passion for finding the most efficient way to produce any given concept or idea
- Very strong communicator and comfortable contributing new ideas and solutions
At MediaLab, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We value diversity, and we’re proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity workplace.
More Information on MediaLab
MediaLab operates in the Consumer Web industry. The company is located in Santa Monica, CA. MediaLab was founded in 2018. It has 95 total employees. To see all 22 open jobs at MediaLab, click here.
Read Full Job Description