Crypto TV Content Strategist at Token Metrics (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:32 p.m. (CST) on Friday, June 17, 2022
Under the direction of Token Metrics TV supervisor and show host, the TV Strategy Intern will have the following tasks:
1. Brainstorm additional ideas to make existing Livestream more visually appealing. This could include appearing on the live stream as an assistant who can jump in with comments or views.
2. Create a new version of either a research or personality drive live stream that airs on weekends from scratch. For example, The title might be the Bill Noble show.
3. Make recommendations on ideas for shooting video remotely using camera equipment used to create live streams.
4. Exercise creative freedoms to bootstrap ideas for different TV shows or live streams using existing talent.
5. Assist in creating and participating in a long-form podcast that you and the Market Update host might shoot from a location in San Antonio or the existing live stream area in a home office.
6. Leverage the content and style of the live stream and transform that into a Twitter strategy for the show's host. This could include redoing the profile and cover image of the Twitter page.
7. Brainstorm on creating a fictional TV series that explores cryptocurrencies use in the future. Example: The creation of a TV series called Crypto 2030 that mimics the Bladerunner series.
8. Work with designers or be the designer to create artwork for backgrounds for live streams and other shows or projects created.
9. Make suggestions on acting, finding actors, producing and directing content described above.
Benefits to the intern
- Participate in cryptocurrency research meetings and learn the crypto landscape.
- Experience as a de-facto producer and focus on the creative side of YouTube live streams and TV shows that appear on our Token Metrics TV website.
- When up to speed, participate in certain TV shows or podcasts.
- Learn the cryptocurrency and finance business. It could be like a real-world MBA finance class.
- Learn how research content is delivered.
- Exercise creative powers and make written recommendations given to Token Metrics senior management.
- Willingness to be flexible in a highly dynamic start-up environment
- Some experience with YouTube live streams or podcasts. Experience doing live streams or podcasts or being an avid consumer of such content.
- Academic courses in media or technology that would demonstrate creative prowess
- Passionate about the crypto industry and innovation
- Familiar with using Twitter and TikTok.
- Personable with a high likeability factor to appeal to an audience.
- Willingness to do in-person meetings in San Antonio. Proper safety precautions will be in place.
- Located in San Antonio or Austin, TX.
- Knowledge of academic courses in finance.
- Trading or investing experience in cryptocurrencies
- Experience or desire to produce or direct, or act/participate in live streams or TV shows.
- 3-D animation experience
- Have a license to software and personal hardware to assist in the tasks described above
- The internship is a paid internship from May to September paying $25/hour
About Token Metrics
Token Metrics helps crypto investors build profitable portfolios using artificial intelligence based crypto indices, rankings, and price predictions.
Token Metrics has a diverse set of customers, from retail investors and traders to crypto fund managers, in more than 50 countries.
More Information on Token Metrics
Token Metrics operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Austin, TX. Token Metrics was founded in 2018. It has 45 total employees. To see all 29 open jobs at Token Metrics, click here.
Read Full Job Description