At Dragon Army, our team is the most important part of our company. And our values are what help us make sure we bring in the right new team members. They are: Team First, Think Positively, Celebrate Diversity, Do Good, and Have Fun. So right off the bat, we need to know if you think these are good values for YOU. If this sounds like your kind of thing, keep reading.
We are looking for a savvy, curious, practiced content strategist and writer to join our growing team.
- A degree in a writing and editing field (English or Journalism preferred)
- 5-10 years of experience in a writing position
- Can produce content for B2C and B2B industries
- Ability to write for various channels with multiple voices
- Content strategy, ideation, prioritization, alignment, scheduling
- Writing (blog, asset, web, social, collateral, etc.)
- Website content production and optimization, contribute to UX and UI strategies
- Social strategy, writing, optimization
- Copy and line editing
- Content measurement and reporting
- Requested but not required:
- SEO and Keyword strategy, research, application
- Paid social media strategy, production, measurement
- WordPress (for loading posts)
- AP and Chicago editing
- Messaging & Voice development
- Campaign strategy
- Strong communication
- Understands good content and pays attention to detail
- Prepared to go the extra mile
- Passion for learning new topics
- Proactive communication skills
- Ability to communicate expectations and needs with team members and clients
- Demonstrated comfort with client communications
- Strong time management skills
- Able to work intimately with a team and collaborate across clients
- Believes in and shares our team values: show up, consistency, trust one another, no lazy writing, all the way
We are a tight team of dedicated, curious learners and practitioners and we’re seeking someone who shares these qualities.
Our benefits are pretty great. They include things like unlimited vacation, 401k, and remote work policy. Sound like something you’d be into? Then please apply, we’d love to chat!
Dragon Army is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note this is a 100% remote position.
More Information on Dragon Army
Dragon Army operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA. Dragon Army was founded in 2013. It has 30 total employees. To see all 13 open jobs at Dragon Army, click here.
Read Full Job Description