We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
As a delivery-focused Producer on the Marketing Team, you'll report to the VP of Marketing and oversee the delivery of a diverse set of content and processes to bring our message to our audience. You'll work in a cross-functional team environment, keeping our projects on track and building work systems that ensure that we're able to keep our commitments to players. You'll inspire teams to collaborate and help prioritize work with an eye towards the player economy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide delivery leadership across marketing-oriented projects
- Audit and improve existing development processes
- Provide visibility and predictability
- Streamline workflow to mitigate distractions to positively impact output
- Foster a healthy team environment and mental health
- Build accountability through organization and communication
- Define project scope, develop timelines and milestones, plan and manage budget allocations, facilitate reviews and communication, and ensure project delivery requirements are met.
- 4+ years of experience leading creative and marketing delivery efforts for medium-to-large teams
- Experience working in a startup environment to deliver specifically on marketing needs
- Toolkit of process and tracking methodology
- Experience working with teams, especially remote, across multiple disciplines, time zones and cultures
- Exemplary understanding of the creative development process and its facilitation
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected] We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.