More about you
This job is for someone who thinks bigger than traditional documentation, can generate KCS culture for faster resolutions to known issues while creating bandwidth for our Migrations Support Teams. You can explain complex features and communicate value in a compelling, clear, and effective way. You gather feedback on Migrations and Technical content from internal teams through open communication and interviews, and you make quick and effective updates to reduce confusion and friction. You understand the business, are able to execute with a sense of urgency and communicate well with necessary stakeholders. You are a pro in influencing and can easily work in a matrixes setting with lots of different stakeholders and competing priorities. You have a keen eye for detail and form and the ability to multitask and manage projects independently. You have right level of sensitivity to issues that should be revisited on a team and company level, and you're able to share your feedback and recommendations with leadership in a compelling and strategic way.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Have some familiarity with the Atlassian products and technology
- Have thorough knowledge industry standards in documentation and KCS processes
- Have advanced knowledge of marketing and communications
- Be a clear, precise, and engaging communicator and can communicate at executive level
- Have a hands on can-do attitude with great passion for creating framework, content, and solving bringing people together to solve complex, multi-team problems
- Enjoy being creative with your design and content. (Funny GIF knowledge is a plus)
In this role your main responsibilities include:
- Serve as a change management bridge between Product and Ops, by ingesting new information, product releases etc from our Product, Ops and Marketing teams and delivering the content to our internal teams, solutions partners, customers
- Work closely with global Subject matter experts on updating and creating documentation (e.g. SOPs, runbooks, guides) inside Migration Central
- Remain up-to-date on the internal processes and policies and articulate them accurately within documentation updates (internal and customer facing)
- Partner with teams to create and drive vision for our KCS process
- Identify challenges that exist with internal and external documentation and provide creative solutions
- Lead sparring sessions with the department leads, operations, and enablement to articulate team needs
- Work closely with the learning and development team to ingest new materials, info and processes into training materials
- Strong ability to implement change management best practices
- Exceptional influencing, relationship building and strategic skills
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Native language proficiency in English
- Great eye for detail (formatting, spelling, visuals)
- Ability to execute with urgency and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and manage backlog of changes needed in the documentation
- Established methods for working with Subject Matter Experts to target and refine process and policy documentation
- Ability to communicate abstract or technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to create pre-defined templates and structures
- Ability to independently scope and run multiple, concurrent projects
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .