Blog Editor - Wix.com at Wix
Wix's Blogs team within our Marketing group. We publish articles in Wix's blogs in order to bring organic traffic to our pages, convert readers into users, and educate them on our brand and products. Our articles are read by more than 1 million visitors every month.
We're on a mission to establish Wix as an authority and go-to source of information for business professionals, entrepreneurs, and self creators about succeeding in the online world today.
Highly proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English. You're passionate about data-driven storytelling and digital culture in particular. You have successfully covered web design, digital marketing, business and are able to produce and edit state-of-the-art content about market trends. You've successfully worked with and edited in-house and freelance writers.
You know how to deliver complex ideas clearly. You love to dive deep to find the most valuable, reliable and up-to-date sources of information and you know how to shape it into structured and captivating articles.You're not afraid of experimenting and you interpret data in order to continuously improve your work.
You work well within a team, you can handle multiple challenging projects at once, and you have a great understanding of SEO.
A background in one (or more) of the following disciplines would be helpful: web design, marketing, business and journalism.
As the Wix Blog Editor, you will:
- Lead article ideation and become an authority in web design and marketing for digital businesses
- Manage and edit a team of in-house and freelance writers
- Write data-driven articles for the Wix Blog, and contribute to other outlets
- Interview thought leaders, industry experts and Wix users to craft accurate and original content
- Adopt SEO practices practices, identify the best keywords and implement them in your articles
- Analyze the blog's performance and contribute to the content strategy as to continuously optimize the traffic
- Identify talented Wix users, curate and showcase their work, and engage with them
- Collaborate with other teams in the department to amplify the reach of the blog and our publications in other industry outlets
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.