The Velo Marketing team. We own the inbound and outbound marketing for Velo by Wix - our open web development platform that allows professional web developers to add custom code to Wix sites and create web apps fast.
The Velo Blog brings organic traffic to our pages, converts readers into users, and educates them on our product and the web development ecosystem. We're on a mission to establish Velo as an authority and go-to source of information for web development professionals, entrepreneurs, and self creators about web development velocity.
Passionate about code and web development. You have successfully covered web development and are able to produce and edit engaging content about market trends and best practices. You've successfully worked with and edited in-house and freelance writers.
You know how to deliver complex and sometimes highly technical ideas clearly. You love to dive deep to find the most valuable, reliable and up-to-date sources of information and you know how to shape it into structured and captivating articles. You're not afraid of experimenting and you interpret data in order to continuously improve your work.
You work well within a team, you can handle multiple challenging projects at once, and you have a great understanding of SEO. You must be highly proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
As the Velo Blog Editor, you will:
- Write and edit articles and become an authority in web development
- Manage and edit a team of in-house and freelance writers
- Collaborate with other teams to amplify the blog's impact in other industry outlets
- Interview thought leaders, industry experts and Velo users for the blog
- Adopt SEO practices, identify the best keywords and implement them in your articles
- Analyze the blog's performance and optimize the traffic
- Identify talented Wix users, curate and showcase their work, and engage with them
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.