AWS Alliance Account Manager
ZS is a place where passion changes lives. As a management consulting and technology firm focused on transforming global healthcare and beyond, our most valuable asset is our people. Here you'll work side-by-side with a powerful collective of thinkers and experts shaping solutions from start to finish. At ZS, we believe that making an impact demands a different approach; and that's why here your ideas elevate actions, and here you'll have the freedom to define your own path and pursue cutting-edge work. We partner collaboratively with our clients to develop products that create value and deliver company results across critical areas of their business including portfolio strategy, customer insights, research and development, operational and technology transformation, marketing strategy and many more. If you dare to think differently, join us, and find a path where your passion can change lives.
Our most valuable asset is our people.
At ZS we honor the visible and invisible elements of our identities, personal experiences and belief systems-the ones that comprise us as individuals, shape who we are and
make us unique. We believe your personal interests, identities, and desire to learn are part of your success here. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts and the networks ZS supports to assist our ZSers in cultivating community spaces, obtaining the resources they need to thrive, and sharing the messages they are passionate about. Learn more
ZS' Strategic Alliances and Investments group focuses on identifying, designing and executing strategic partnerships across ZS's global business. Leveraging ZS's unique market intelligence, broad and deep industry coverage, strong relationships and a track record of credibility in the market; the Alliances function brings innovation to market and drives client impact through working with partners.
AWS ALLIANCE ACCOUNT MANAGER
As an AWS Alliance Account manager, you will be responsible for building pipeline, generating demand and driving new revenue for ZS solutions in collaboration with AWS and internal stakeholders. You will own opening new accounts in specific segments. You will build and develop trusting relationships with AWS sales teams, as well as our prospects and customers, in order to ensure effective collaboration and help us reach our goal of becoming trusted advisors to our partners.
- Work independently in developing a territory and own the sales process from demand generation to close building a strong services business;
- Build a funnel of pipeline and generate demand for ZS solutions, by penetrating existing clients as well as doing cold outreaches to identify new clients and logos;
- Collaborate with ZS client teams on existing clients to engage on opportunities that drive services revenue on AWS solutions;
- Build and own client relationships, develop executive relationships. Own relationships with AWS sales teams;
- Should be comfortable discussing technical solutions with clients and be expert at bringing best of ZS resources to win pursuits;
- Act as an AWS thought leader in the wider community, playing a key role in educating, sharing best practices, presenting at events, writing white papers, blogs, and running workshops;
- Share the voice of customers internally to influence new usecases and solutions on AWS platform. Serve as a key member of the Alliances team and engage with decision makers across ZS.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA, advanced technical degree, and/or management consulting background preferred;
- 8-10+ years of experience and proven success in building services business through direct sales and business development working with partners;
- A hunter who can develop a region jointly with a partner and has ability to execute from building top of funnel through close in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders;
- Good at building and maintaining relationships at executive levels;
- Experience with alliances, especially AWS a plus;
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and people skills;
- Motivated, self-directed, and confident individual contributor who can thrive in a dynamic environment. Structured and analytical thinker with the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans;
- Life Sciences background a plus.
Perks & Benefits:
ZS offers a comprehensive total rewards package including health and well-being, financial planning, annual leave, personal growth and professional development. Our robust skills development programs, multiple career progression options and internal mobility paths and collaborative culture empowers you to thrive as an individual and global team member.
We are committed to giving our employees a flexible and connected way of working. A flexible and connected ZS allows us to combine work from home and on-site presence at clients/ZS offices for the majority of our week. The magic of ZS culture and innovation thrives in both planned and spontaneous face-to-face connections.
At ZS, we're building a diverse and inclusive company where people bring their passions to inspire life-changing impact in global healthcare and beyond. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job and recognize the value that candidates with all backgrounds, including non-traditional ones, bring. If you are interested in joining us, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
To Complete Your Application:
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. In order to keep its employees safe, ZS recommends that all its employees and contractors be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination can be voluntarily provided upon acceptance of offer of employment.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Find Out More At:
Salary: $185,000.00 - $200,000.00