- A department whichvalues Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing thefirm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct andEthics Standards
- You will be performin a culture that pushes innovation, automation and promotes creativity forengineers.
- Manage a team thathas passion for infrastructure cloud related technologies. The work involvescrafting and prototyping iteratively alongside our Application Development(AppDev) teams.
- The end product hasto be robust, functional, flexible, high quality, allows for innovation andempowers our AppDev teams to deliver solutions quickly to our businesses.
- Open to learning newtechnologies, likes to guide and learn from others, thinks automation first andsubscribes to DevOps principles.
- Coordinate withmulti-functional teams and deliver impactful solutions to the internalcustomers, and focus on wins with an emphasis on iterative value delivery.
Your skills and experience
Ideally, you will be a seasoned DevOpsEngineer with a broad T/E-Shaped full stack infrastructure background
EssentialsTechnical Skills and Qualifications:
- RHEL/CentOS - RHCEcertificate or equivalent experience.
- Developmentexperience in at least one of following languages Python, Ruby, C, C++, Java orany other scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash).
- Experience withcontainers technology including Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience withDevOps models, CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins and Configuration Management suchas Puppet, Salt, Satellite or Ansible.
- REST API usingPostman and interaction with API Gateway Frameworks like Apigee, Apiary orsimilar is essential.
- Bachelor Degree inComputer information technology or equivalent.
Desired Technical Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience withOpenShift, K8, detailed understanding of Docker & LXC and applicable usecases
- Knowledge ofcontainer Networking and Storage components
- Azure Public Cloudservices (such as AKS, Virtual Machines, Azure Storage, Scale Sets, VirtualNetwork, Gateways, Traffic Manager)
- Implementing andoperating Infrastructure as Code using Terraform and/or similar.
- Familiarity withtools such as crio, skopeo and buildah
Essentials Non-Technical Skills:
- Understand the valueof diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusiveculture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgroundsreceive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full,authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in yourapplication.
- Ability to operate asa member of a team and can perform actions independently of others.
- Actively takesownership of issues and can drive forward to resolution.
- Teammate with strongproblem solving (RCA / Documentation) skills
- Comfortablecommunicating to senior leadership and can adjust communication style based onthe audience.
Desired Non-Technical Skills:
- Experience withworking with global teams.
- Outstanding Englishwritten and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient experienceworking in an Agile SCRUM team.
- Hardworking,ambitious with ability to learn