This digital marketing course is designed for students with a range of professional experiences — including beginners. You’ll take a deep dive into the essential channels and tactics behind effective campaigns. Get hands-on experience with social media, search strategy, conversion optimization, Google Analytics, and more.
You will concentrate on the most important tools for executing digital marketing strategies on the job. The program’s content is curated by the General Assembly digital marketing advisory board so that you are able to meet the evolving employer demands of a digital marketer.
What you'll accomplish
This course will equip you with the skills you need to be a productive and effective marketer and keep pace with an evolving digital landscape. You’ll learn current tools and best practices to drive sales leads, boost customer engagement, and help your brand stand out in a crowded market. Throughout this expert-designed program, you’ll:
- Use a full arsenal of digital marketing tools, including Google AdWords and Facebook.
- Design and execute comprehensive marketing plans through channels such as social media, search, email, and paid advertising.
- Execute marketing strategy that’s powered by data and customer insight.
- Measure and optimize performance for campaign success using Google Analytics.
- Apply what you’ve learned to create a portfolio project: an end-to-end campaign that addresses a real-world growth problem.
Why General Assembly
Since 2011, General Assembly has graduated more than 40,000 students worldwide from the full time & part time courses. During the 2020 hiring shutdown, GA's students, instructors, and career coaches never lost focus, and the KPMG-validated numbers in their Outcomes report reflect it. *For students who graduated in 2020 — the peak of the pandemic — 74.4% of those who participated in GA's full-time Career Services program landed jobs within six months of graduation. General Assembly is proud of their grads + teams' relentless dedication and to see those numbers rising. Download the report here.
Your next step? Submit an application to talk to the General Assembly Admissions team
Note: reviews are referenced from Career Karma - https://careerkarma.com/schools/general-assembly