Project Coordinator at AIR Communities (Greater Denver Area)
You used to know us as "Aimco Apartment Homes" but now we're called "AIR Communities!" Though the company has changed, our approach to property management has not. We will continue to do whatever it takes to make our residents feel at home - it's just in our nature! We are still passionate about providing quality apartments homes, in a respectful environment, across twenty key markets in the USA. We are a publicly traded Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), who has, for more than 25 years, built its business around a relentless focus on our customer and our award-winning culture.
We're looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Asset, Quality, and Service team.
You will support the Project Management Team in the day-to-day management of projects and programs across our portfolio.
A bit more about what you'll do...
- Coordinate and manage described projects and initiatives through successful completion of the desired results.
- Communicate all project needs to development team and ensuring that all deliverable goals are met.
- Manage smaller scale projects or assist on larger initiatives.
- Oversee the Make Ready lifecycle and ensure the work is accurate, updated, and consistent.
Leverage technology to remove administrative burden from site team members by following existing processes and developing new processes to better assist site teams.
Support site teams remotely for all aspects related to service including turn planning (scheduling, purchase order creation, invoicing), service request (dispatching, process implementation), and other operational processes.
- Daily communication with 3rd party vendors, business partners, and site teams regarding project scopes and schedules
- Work with project team, communicate objectives, and assists with plan execution with support from senior team members
- Raise issues to management at the appropriate time in the project life cycle
- Report to manager and management through weekly status reports to accurately portray the progress and status of their projects.
- Successfully facilitate and plan team meetings to meet the goals and objectives of the project.
- Leverage technology to remove administrative burden from site team members by following existing processes and developing new processes to better assist site teams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in an administrative support position, ideally focused on maintenance and service coordination
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
AIR offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
- Expected pay rate of $55,000 - $65,000. You will be provided a pay rate that is in line with your skills and experience as they relate to the requirements of the job.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options available. HSA with company sponsored contributions, FSA (traditional and dependent care FSA).
- Short and long-term disability paid by the company.
- 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
- Paid Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, Wellness Bonus Days, and Paid Sick Time.
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Commuter Benefits and Pet-Insurance.
- Up to 100% Reimbursement on Professional Certification/Licensing for Job Related Curriculums.
- Discounted Rent at AIR communities (certain exclusions apply, and an application is required).
- Paid parental leave of up to 16 weeks, following the birth or adoption of a child.
- Consumer discounts from various products and services including travel planning, wireless phones, health and fitness, home appliances, and more.
- 15 hours of paid time annually to give-back to your community.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth including realistic job previews, in person and virtual leadership training, and performance improvement courses.
AIR values diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. AIR prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.