Program Manager, Early in Career Enablement at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Reporting to the Director of Early in Career (EIC) – Engagement & Enablement, the Enablement Program Manager is a key member of ServiceNow’s Early in Career team. The incumbent is responsible for partnering with engagement, recruiting, programs, coordination, and broader Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) to build a best-in-class Early in Career function. They will also collaborate with cross-functional partners throughout the enterprise to launch new systems, train on, and build scalable processes.
What you get to do in this role:
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by focusing on efficiency, effectiveness, delivering top notch candidate, internal EIC employee, and hiring manager experience
- Partner with Enablement leader to build-out core operational functionality across each EIC pillar (Engagement, Recruiting, Program/ Experiences) including but not limited to demand planning, inclusive interview processes, capacity planning, vendor management, development program processes, etc.
- Collaborate with peers across GTA to ensure alignment and technology compliance
- Work with Global EIC Leadership to ensure that hiring, reporting, and workflows are efficient and able to scale
- Maintain and manage updates of existing EIC process documentation
- Collaborate with Global EIC Leadership to build the case for, identify, deploy new technology tools, and assist with deployment training
- Use a combination of analytics and long-established expertise to tell the early in career story and influence organizational leadership on the direction of the program
In order to be successful, we need someone who has:
- Ability to consult, influence, and manage business expectations in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Knowledge of HR and/ or talent acquisition processes, systems, tools, and metrics
- Demonstrated experience managing projects or programs from start to finish and using data to tell a story in presentation format
- Strong communication skills and a passion for delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Experience working and managing deadlines across multiple projects, with moving priorities
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.