Workflows Product Manager at Moveworks (Peninsula)
As Workflows Product Manager, you are an expert in deconstructing complex problems by utilizing your technical depth and data-driven approach to finding solutions. You have an understanding of metrics, statistics, A/B testing methods as well as the technical aspects of Integrations between platforms and the anatomy of automation workflows. You are someone who can bridge the technical with the enterprise and cultivate relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. You feel most at home when working hand in hand with data, engineering and customer success. You might be someone who is familiar with workflow products and are deeply curious about the technology behind the product.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Included on the prestigious Forbes AI 50 list and named a leader in The Forrester New Wave, Moveworks uses advanced machine learning to resolve employees’ requests, whether they need IT support, HR help, or policy information. We’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times recognized Moveworks as one of the Best Workplaces of 2021. This is a unique chance to join the team as a key player in our growth strategy. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together!
What will you do?
- Define and build out the Moveworks Workflows product to connect users with automated workflows
- You will inspire & support engineering teams to achieve their goals through collaborative goal setting, project definition, milestone development, and tactical support throughout the project
- You will ensure our designers deeply understand customer pain and can test their ideas rapidly
- You will support our deployment team in helping customers realize product value quickly
What you bring to the table:
- You have 3-5 years experience as a product manager
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership of product goals and delivering against them
- You have sound framework for when to iterate, when to discard, and when to scale products
- You have technical and domain experience delivering scalable distributed software on the cloud
- You will win the trust of CIOs and IT Managers at F500 companies to enable rapid product deployment
- You will drive product development from concept to launch and successful iteration in a fast-paced customer obsessed organization
- You have the skills needed to take input from multiple sources, crystallize clear priorities, and communicate them effectively
- You have the ability to create product specs that identify problems, opportunity, goals, metrics, as well as, use cases and product requirements that help design and engineering teams develop solutions and measure success