Sr Staff Outbound Product Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Are you passionate about product management and relentless when it comes to delivering great outcomes for your customers? Do you sweat the details and thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment? Named as the world’s most innovative company in 2018 by Forbes, ServiceNow is transforming the world of work via our digital workflows and enterprise cloud platform. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Employee Experience team to focus on Facilities and Workplace Management.
This is an opportunity to shape the features and experiences that make up our next-generation workplace desktop and mobile experiences. Your technical acumen, customer empathy and strong experience in the ServiceNow platform or Workplace/Facilities Operations will help you thrive as an individual contributor as you work closely with engineering teams with a specific focus on the ServiceNow platform functionality and mobile to help our customers drive deeper engagement with their employees and the workplace environment.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with product management, engineering, and design teams to formulate our product vision, strategy, roadmap, define new experiences, and enhance existing functionality.
- Work closely with our sales team and customers to enable and evangelize our strategy and bring back ideas to the roadmap discussions.
- Be the voice of the customer when evaluating day-to-day development decisions
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to produce go-to-market materials
- Work with User Learning (help files and documentation), Training, and Support and Professional Services to assure smooth uptake of new releases
- 6+ years experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, Consultant or Product Analyst in a commercial software product company
- The ability to learn new technical concepts quickly
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible
- The discipline to focus on high leverage activities, i.e., being good at saying “no” or “not now”
- Comfortable delivering product presentations to large audiences
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
- Be able to build and deliver product demo's
- Experience as a Product Manager on enterprise Platform as a Service or Software as a Service offerings
- Facilities Management/Workplace Planning experience
- Scrum Master or Scrum Product Owner certification
- ServiceNow Platform experience and/or Service Automation
Travel: Up to 30% annuallyAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.