As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Cimpress Technology develops cutting-edge, best-in-world software that our mass customization businesses use to create personalized products for over 17 million global customers. Our Mass Customization Platform (MCP) is comprised of modular, multi-tenant services. Our businesses can choose the solutions that work for them, or assemble any custom combination they need. This makes it easier and faster to do things like introduce new products, reach customers, and track orders. And this kind of innovation keeps customers coming back. Just last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more.
Your role will be Product Lead for SaaS Platform, and you will work very closely with the Engineering Lead for this domain. The SaaS Platform Domain provides the fundamentals that put MCP on par with driven SaaS platforms. Customers know what we can do for them, how to get started, how to manage their services, and what they can expect in terms of consistency and reliability. We provide core technologies and expertise that enable high-quality delivery of MCP software to operate as a viable SaaS business. Our engineering and product teams span three continents (US, India, Europe), with close-knit work even across time-zones.
Our products include Account Management, making secure management of customer identity, access, and resources easy and intuitive; API Management, passionate about making our developers more productive in a SaaS world; and Platform Messaging, supported by a communication team dedicated to presenting platform products and solutions in the clearest, most accessible way to both internal and external audiences.
We encourage all our engineers, product managers, and designers, to think like an owner – to continue to act small as we grow. Every team defines their own roadmaps, and uses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level while still feeling small and nimble.
What You Will Do
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and the business problems they face, enabling the ability to innovate on behalf of our customers and not just build what they ask for.
- Communicate product vision and strategy broadly, evangelizing solutions and how they will be demonstrated in the broader MCP ecosystem at scale.
- Create and lead the product vision and strategy, and work with Engineering to convert the strategy into action.
- Guide teams through qualitative and quantitative user research initiatives for data driving decision making, including identifying and executing against opportunities that deliver the most business impact, as well as evaluating build vs. buy decision, balancing short term and long term strategy.
- Mentor and develop other Product Managers, helping to build a product discipline and mindset for the organization.
- Work closely with engineers to build and prioritize with a customer-first mindset. Partner with UX specialists to ensure seamless fusion of product design and product strategy resulting in simple, self-service and delightful user experiences.
- Partner closely with Engineering lead on ongoing product discovery work to leverage their combined understanding of tech with an appreciation for the problems customers struggle with.
- Proven track record of technical product innovation; identifying new opportunities and shipping products in an agile development environment – with a results-oriented attitude.
- Outstanding collaboration, partnership, presentation, and influencing skills. This includes achieving “success through others” and running executive level communication.
- Strong depth-of-knowledge of the SaaS product development lifecycle , preferably in a b2b context.
- 5 or more years of product management experience in a technology company, with at least one year running product managers.
- Positive, can-do demeanor and ready to bring energy to the team every day. Passionate about driving and improving customer experience. Razor passionate about achieving customer outcomes.
Being at Cimpress means that you don’t see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey – and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what’s next, we’re always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we’re capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Cimpress adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Cimpress is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we build customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
A Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.