Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
As the Services Product Manager for Atlassian’s Customer Success and Innovation (CSI) teams, you will steward Atlassian’s services product lifecycle from concept to delivery. You will develop market and customer analyses to inform an innovation process with the advisory services teams, in the service of designing and developing new or improved service offerings. In this highly visible role, your job is to own the day-to-day definition, operationalization, and commercialization of Atlassian’s services packages. You will join a growing team of technical services and go-to-market specialists who support our expanding customer-facing customer success and services teams.
- Own the services product development roadmap, including managing and grooming the backlog, building the development process, and communicating roadmap updates and changes to stakeholders
- Analyze market and customer research to shape the development of services proposals
- Identify and prioritize offers to be packaged and priced, balancing customer success with revenue growth
- Drive offering development programs with a cross-functional group of SMEs and business stakeholders from concept, to test, and from beta through to launch in the market
- Create enablement and commercialization assets to support offerings, including sell sheets, slides, and guides
- Develop pricing and packaging recommendations for new and existing offerings with a clear understanding of scope, delivery operations, and revenue impact
- Gather feedback from customers and cross-functional teams to measure the efficacy of the launched offers, and improve as needed
- Partner with sales to support increased services attach rates
- Manage the implementation of services SKUs across pricing, legal, and operations teams
- Maintain operational and technical aspects of the services portfolio, including iterations on pricing, delivery, and terms and conditions
In this role, you will need:
- 7+ years experience in a product management role at a SaaS company, with dedicated experience building and managing services products
- Experience supporting services products for the fortune 500 and broader enterprise use cases
- Hands-on skills with business and financial modeling including margin models, utilization, and revenue forecast
- Strong market analysis skills with a deep commitment to customer outcomes
- Demonstrable track record with end to end product management in the services or related SaaS space
- Continuous partnership, engagement, and alignment with field and BU stakeholders to establish sustainable, trusted relationships
- Experience with agile product management through the full lifecycle: strategy, development, launch, and optimization
- Strong track record of collaborating with product management/advisory services leaders on technical design and proposing simple solutions to complex problems
- Experience launching and learning from V1 offerings
More about our team
This CSI team is big on distributed collaboration and is passionate about our customer-first culture. Working in this team at Atlassian, you'll have a direct impact on some of our biggest accounts, fast! You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision-making because we encourage innovative thinking. We don't just want to know your opinions; we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be great.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.