Who We Are
Verkada is the leader in integrated cloud-managed enterprise building security. Verkada combines our cloud-managed software platform with hardware powered by edge-based processing to provide customers with a real-time view into every part of their organization. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s video security cameras, access control and environmental sensors natively integrate with our platform and are virtually effortless to install, maintain, and manage across hundreds of sites. Verkada protects more than 6,000 organizations, including more than 30+ of the Fortune 500.
- Launching new products in collaboration with Design, Engineering, and Marketing.
- Gathering customer feedback and digging into customer use cases to understand their needs and to prioritize feature development.
- Defining internal processes and tracking metrics to optimize customer experience.
- Training and educating our Sales team on new product features and releases.
- Partnering with the Sales team to close strategic customer accounts.
- Making data-driven decisions to define and optimize product pricing.
- Establishing technology partnerships with complementary tech companies.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a business oriented function
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar quantitative field. MS, PhD, or MBA optional
- Strong technical understanding, ability to establish credibility with engineers and customers alike.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and dig into data.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams.
- Experience selling enterprise products is a bonus.
US Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description