Product Manager, Triage at Moveworks (Peninsula)
As the Product Manager for Triage, you will oversee the triage capability at Moveworks which is leveraging ML classification models to add Enterprise value. You will also drive the future of applications of ML classification technology on future product roadmap. You will also manage the onboarding of customers to the Triage product and Enterprise Service platform, which utilize Classification and Search models. You have an understanding of metrics, statistics, machine learning modeling as well as technical aspects of the IT Service Management (ITSM) platforms. You are someone who can bridge the technical with the enterprise and cultivate relationships with our customers. You feel most at home when working hand in hand with engineering and product management. You might be someone who is familiar with machine learning products and are deeply curious about the technology behind the product.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like Snowflake, Slack, DocuSign, LinkedIn, Instacart, Illumina, Epic Games, Hearst Media to move forward on what matters.f
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet!
What will you do?
- Collaborate with our machine learning & product management teams to understand the customer environment to deliver the best solutions with Triage and the Enterprise Service platform.
- You will ensure product management understands key dependencies and customer facing impact from roll-outs.
- You will manage the integrations of the machine learning models into the customer environments.
- You will support our product team in helping customers realize product value quickly.
What you bring to the table:
- You have 1-3 years experience as a Product Manager
- You have proven success managing technically complex processes
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership of product goals and delivering against them
- You have sound framework for when to iterate, when to discard, and when to scale products and processes
- You have technical and domain experience delivering scalable distributed software on the cloud
- You will drive product development from concept to launch and successful iteration in a fast-paced customer obsessed organization
- You have the skills needed to take input from multiple sources, crystallize clear priorities, and communicate them effectively
- You have the ability to create product specs that identify problems, opportunity, goals, metrics, as well as, use cases and product requirements that help engineering and product teams develop solutions and measure success