Product Analyst Senior at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Team serves as the central resource with design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to production and distribution. Involvement lasts throughout all stages of a product's lifecycle including modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the product or product line
NOTE: This role may be worked remotely from anywhere in North America.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Design, develop and manage activities for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
In this role you will have primary responsible for leading and managing internal and external operating and regulatory compliance requirements for the LOB product portfolio.
Key activities include:
- Corporate compliance Liaison
- Own and maintain LOB Compliance playbook
- Govern LOB operations by the Compliance Playbook
- Coordinate and manage LOB annual training
- Compliance Incident Management
- Manage regulatory changes and Product updates
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology.
- Practical banking operational experience, preferably with focus on regulatory compliance
- Experience with financial crime management: fraud detection/management and AML/KYC
- Theability to establish and maintain effective working relationshipsat all levels.
- Solid organizational and project management skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and triage of compliance related issues / concern
- Demonstrated ability to organize teams and drive accomplishment of shared objectives without direct authority
• Self-motivated with strong work ethic.
• Ability to work independently and develop innovative solutions.
• Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
• Ability to grasp business strategy and execute mid-scale initiatives.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent technical aptitude and interest.
• Experience collaborating with technology teams and "tech jargon.
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A wide range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources, and opportunities.
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.