At Liftoff, we're solving one of the core problems faced by every mobile app: growth. To do so, we're building Machine Learning systems that can accurately predict which apps a user will like, and connect them in a compelling way. Our systems operate at a scale unseen outside of the largest Internet companies -- processing four million requests per second and interacting with over a billion users per day. Our tech is differentiated, we have strong product-market fit, and as a result we're very profitable and growing fast.
As Liftoff's Workflow Group Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our business: you are responsible for building high-leverage customer and internal operation workflows, both in ad-creative production and campaign management. You’ll also own management, hiring, and the ultimate output of both teams.
You'll find this role exciting because it is:
- High impact: Lots of product & process improvements to deliver, critical questions to answer, and a high-velocity team to work with.
- Optimized for growth: You’ll be responsible for driving product & process improvements through data. You’ll wear many hats and work with high achieving and experienced colleagues, who bring the best practices from Google, Microsoft, Amazon and other top organizations.
- Cutting edge: Data science and ML are the very core of our product. Our entire business depends on how smart we can evolve our product to be. You'll get to work closely with our engineers and product managers on products that are built entirely around machine-learning.
- Lead the Workflow PM group to build high-leverage customer and internal operation workflows, both in ad-creative production and campaign management
- Work closely with both engineering and commercial leaders to execute on product launches
- People management: coaching and growing PMs
- Hiring and growing the PM organization to meet business needs
- 3+ years of experience people management
- 5+ years of PM experience
- Experience in building strong teams and leading technical programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for helping teammates grow and building a great company!
- Experience in the ad technology industry
- Experience with Machine Learning or Data Science is a big plus
Working at Liftoff is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. Come join our team and help shape the future of the mobile app ecosystem. If this role sounds interesting to you, we would love to hear from you.
Liftoff is committed to inclusion and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, religion, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.