Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Rivian Digital Product Management team develops and manages the revenue generating digital properties which link consumers to physical services. We have developed cross-functional product squads focused on each aspect of the customer journey, from engagement through managing the service and repair of our vehicles. To that end, the Services Squad focuses on removing the hassle and frustration of the servicing experience. This team builds and owns the entire vehicle service operating system, which is tightly integrated with the rest of the larger Rivian operating system. We are seeking a Digital Product Operations Lead who will join this squad and develop the systems and solutions that will power our Service Operations.
This is what you’ll do:
- Collaborate with Service Operations, Service Engineering, Quality, Reliability, Fleet, Collision Partners, Finance, Charging, IT, and Product teams to define the roadmap for areas such as Rivian Catalog Data Automation and Service Center Onboarding.
- Identify and replace inefficient processes with scalable solutions that set the foundation for automation as the organization grows.
- Define and execute on the steps necessary to bring Rivian Service Centers and the assets within online as they launch.
- Ensure accurate operational and technical mapping of parts, labor codes, tools, and other service impacted work order data.
- Understand service catalog needs across the end-to-end service event lifecycle to ensure accurate work order creation and resource allocation.
- Act as a thought leader and architect on Service Catalog mapping and internal tools
- Integrate with 3rd party software and services to ensure a single source of truth for service parts and labor codes that allows for robust tracking and reporting.
- Build deep relationships with Service Engineers, Service Operations, software engineers, UI/UX, and Product Managers, to bring internal management tools to life on aggressive timelines.
This is what you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Operations, ideally in industries with complex digital ecosystems
- Comfort partnering with passionate stakeholders. Data accuracy is a shared goal.
- Ability to build operational processes and automate to scale over time
- A background in working with development teams through periods of rapid growth and scale, understanding the big picture and the importance of investing in the core technical foundation.
- Experience in rapidly growing businesses that have expanded globally
- A genuine love of brands that are focused on positive impact, high quality products, and efficient operations
This is where you’ll work:
Department: Digital Product Management
Location: Palo Alto
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at [email protected]Privacy
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.