VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE - Processing Specialist (Chicago, Lake Mary, Wyomissing) at CNA
Applying to this posting will register you to attend our Virtual Open House. Once registered, our Recruiter will email you with your personal link to attend the Open House on Thursday, October 4th.
Under general supervision handles policy processing transactions including Policy Issuance Policy change Endorsements Renewals for multiple lines of business within Commercial or Specialty lines. With direction manages on-boarding and training of new hires plus cross training current staff.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Reviews complex incoming business transactions for multiple lines of business and related information for completeness accuracy and quality.
- Gathers third party data and insurance application data to record information in proprietary systems.
- Works with underwriting and other areas to resolve any discrepancies and process insurance policies in a timely manner
- Trains less experienced staff and guides and coaches Policy Service Representatives with processing questions/deficiencies at WWO Service Centers
- Effectively communicate with Branches and Underwriting to execute on follow up missing and incomplete information.
- May engage in BPO Partners.
- Determines workflow activities required to process insurance policy based on line of business.
- Participates in quality and productivity reviews and provides feedback to management
Supervisor or above.
Skills Knowledge and Abilities
- Knowledge of insurance industry and its products and services.
- SME for assigned transactions and line of business.
- Ability to train coach and counsel peers.
- Knowledge of company proprietary rating and policy administration systems.
- Detail oriented with solid analytical and computational skills.
- Strong written verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & intermediate search skills.
- Ability to meet performance standards in a fast paced production environment.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma GED or equivalent.
- Typically minimum of 3 years insurance transaction processing experience with minimum of 1 year commercial lines processing experience.