Supply Chain Roles (MBA/MS Program) at Verkada Inc (Peninsula)
| Peninsula | Hybrid
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:26 a.m. (CST) on Friday, December 30, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re building the operating system for the physical world.
We started in 2016 with video security cameras and an intuitive cloud-based platform, and in just six years, we've expanded to include five additional product lines (access control, environmental sensors and alarms, as well as visitor and mailroom management) that help enterprises to protect and manage their people and assets.
Today more than 14,000 organizations across 63 countries worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, intelligent control, and scalable deployments. We are valued at $3.2 billion, with $360 million raised in venture capital from investors including Linse Capital, MSD Partners, L.P., Felicis Ventures, Next47, Sequoia Capital, Meritech Capital, and First Round Capital.
This is just the beginning. The need for businesses to secure and manage their people and physical assets with scale and speed is mission critical and continues to increase. Our teams are energized by the complex challenges we work on and the platform we are building to make the schools, hospitals, businesses and communities that we live and work in safer.
As an MBA/MS candidate joining Verkada Supply Chain team, you will be helping to set and implement the global strategy for Verkada’s growing business. Candidates in this group can be considered for Supply Chain, Sourcing, Global Operations, or Fulfillment roles.
- Experience with Excel (or related) modeling and simulations
- Previous supply chain, sourcing, operations, or fulfillment experience a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to management required.
- Ability to travel at minimum once a quarter to Asia
- MBA or Masters degree from a top program with a focus in Supply Chain, Operations, Finance or related field.
- Supply Chain: Responsible for the end to end Supply Chain of Verkada's products. Weekly demand, manufacturing and inventory planning and execution
- Sourcing: Own sourcing for Verkada's products and supply chain partners (supplier selection, negotiations, strategic deals)
- Operations: Logistics strategy, managing 3PL partnership and overall Verkada strategy
- Fulfillment: Manage customer distribution and responsible for ensuring a seamless customer experience for our partners
Read Full Job Description