Who We Are
Verkada is the leader in integrated cloud-managed enterprise building security. Verkada combines our cloud-managed software platform with hardware powered by edge-based processing to provide customers with a real-time view into every part of their organization. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s video security cameras, access control and environmental sensors natively integrate with our platform and are virtually effortless to install, maintain, and manage across hundreds of sites. Verkada protects more than 6,000 organizations, including more than 30+ of the Fortune 500.
In the Supply Chain Manager role, you'll own the end-to-end Supply Chain from demand planning, production to delivering products to our warehouse.
- Experience with Excel (or related) modeling and simulations
- Previous supply chain, sales planning or CM management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to management required
- Ability to travel at minimum once a quarter to Asia
- Responsible for the end to end Supply Chain of Verkada's products. Weekly demand, manufacturing and inventory planning and execution
- Manage inbound logistics with freight partners and outbound returns and refurbishment process
- Minimize material excess at product end of life or transition
- Identify and lead various supply chain initiatives
Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Generous paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description