Product Support Representative III at FIS
About the team
FIS is looking for a seasoned Product Support Representative to support our Wire and Corporate Internet Banking clients. These are high profile products supporting within our Client Care organization.
What you will be doing
You will be working in a team environment, supporting FIS Wire and Corporate Internet Banking clients via phone, email, client portal interface, and chat support. You will be required to handle complex calls/solutions that require analysis and research. You will research multiple different issues simultaneously, periodically as the subject matter expert, that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple FIS Products.
- Provide in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
- Respond to client product inquiries via telephone, written emails, or chat sessions.
- Research and recreate client issues, identify/document application, and system interactions to support business processes.
- Use interpersonal skills, product knowledge, and expertise to respond to daily client issues and activities.
- Document client issues to support product quality programs and product development.
What you bring:
- 5 years of banking and/or treasury management experience
- Internet Banking experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
- Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Added bonus if you have:
- Background in the Banking or Financial Services industry
- Previous experience working with customers to understand and resolve high-impact problems or system outages.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your skillset
- A multifaceted job with a varied degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- Training across core financial applications and other FIS solutions
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.