Who We Are
Verkada is the leading physical security platform to protect people, assets and privacy. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s five product lines - video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management - provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 8,700 organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation.
As an Executive Assistant, you will partner with the sales leadership team to make the day to day tasks easier and also lead in planning and coordinating events. You will also be responsible for ensuring a fun and organized environment for the Sales Team.
- Coordinating all events related to our Sales team
- Responsible for managing the Director of Sales calendar
- Work with Sales Leadership to plan our quarterly Sales Kick Off
- Plan team outings and events for the sales team.
- Other misc tasks that are needed from the sales leadership team.
- 2+ year(s) of administrative work, preferably in Sales
- Event Planning and Coordinating experience
- Ability to navigate and flourish in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience managing multiple internal competing priorities
- Commitment to excellence and top performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Verkada requires the successful completion of a background check, including a criminal record check, as a condition of employment.
Read Full Job Description