Senior Product Marketing Manager
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Moveworks, you will help drive the go-to-market strategy, constantly improve our messaging and positioning, and be a strategic voice of the customer across the org.
Our AI is redefining how companies support employees, allowing them to stay productive wherever they’re working and whenever they need help. Now more than ever, we need your expertise to communicate the value of our products at scale. You’ll build relationships across the business, enable a rapidly growing sales team, and help shape the product roadmap.Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, LinkedIn, Slack, Instacart, Broadcom, and Hearst to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why Inc. called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
This is a unique chance to join the team as a key player in our growth story. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together!What you’ll do:
- Define go-to-market strategies and new product messaging that compels prospects to engage with Moveworks
- Work closely with Content Marketing and Demand Gen on campaign assets for various stages of the marketing funnel
- Craft and evolve cohesive collateral that supports all stages of our sales cycle, tailored to our key audiences in IT, HR, and other departments
- Plan and deliver impactful product launches, working closely with counterparts across Marketing, Product, Sales, GTM Enablement, and Customer Success
- Become an expert in the customer buying decision, competitors, and fast-evolving landscape through ongoing research
- Continuously gather and synthesize insights from prospect meetings, customer interviews, and data from sales tools – to identify ways to improve our messaging, sales process, and product capabilities
What you bring to the table:
- 8+ years of job experience, with 5+ yrs experience in a product marketing role for a B2B SaaS company
- Master communicator who can distill complex, technical concepts into compelling messaging and collateral
- A high-quality portfolio that demonstrates your ability to write and deliver content
- Experience launching new products and features to market in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills that enable you to build champions with internal and external stakeholders across diverse teams
- Insatiable curiosity and a passion for understanding customers and new technologies
- Well-rounded business athlete - equally adept at strategy, analytics, content development, enablement, and operations
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience, MBA a plus