Infosec believes knowledge is power when fighting cybercrime. We help IT and security professionals advance their careers with skills development and certifications while empowering all employees with security awareness and privacy training to stay cyber safe at work and home. It’s our mission to equip all organizations and individuals with the know-how and confidence to outsmart cybercrime.
At Infosec, you’ll be surrounded and supported by a bright team – endlessly curious, eager to try new ideas and ready to roll up their sleeves together. Our inclusive values and open door philosophy are rooted in the belief that great ideas come from everyone. Your voice matters here! As a quickly growing and stable company, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to start or build your career. We’re all about inspiring, recognizing and rewarding employees to be successful.
Senior Marketing Analyst
As a Senior Marketing Analyst, your focus will be on ensuring we use data to activate our prospective customers across the marketing funnel. Infosec has ramped up marketing spend significantly in recent months, and we are investing in tools, processes, and people to ensure success. This includes new tools (Marketing Cloud, Tealium, Leandata) that give us much better visibility and control over how we deploy marketing tactics. The role of Senior Marketing Analyst will help keep the engine running, while also regularly running analysis to gain insights about our marketing efforts.
There is no expectation to be an expert in our marketing stack -- some of the stack is still being built. Our team is a mix of people with different backgrounds who can think strategically to solve problems while being nimble and flexible in approach. A request to build a new report may not have clear requirements, so we break through the ambiguity and anticipate the solutions our teams need. Getting stakeholders aligned to changes, and communicating those changes, is how we drive value. The specifics of what we’re doing might be very different a year from now, because we’re always focused on solving the most important issues Infosec faces.
- Maintain data in our cloud marketing tools (e.g. Tealium, Marketing Cloud)
- Establish processes, automation, and reporting to power leads flowing through the funnel all the way to the distribution step to sales (e.g. Leandata)
- Align with other teams (product, finance, customer service) to establish and maintain cross-company processes that draw from data
- Create, run, and analyze reports to make data-based recommendations
- Present data analysis, conclusions, and ideas for next steps
- Evaluate new and existing marketing tools for effectiveness and improvements
- 2-4 years of experience including marketing and sales analysis, marketing and sales operations, or management consulting
- Experience with SaaS marketing tools (e.g. Marketing Cloud, 6sense)
- Experience with CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce)
- Experience with business insights (e.g. Qlik, Google Data Studio)
- Strong problem-solving toolkit with an ability to turn business problems into projects
- Clear and concise written communicator
- Effective at leading stakeholder alignment meetings
- Detail-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree required
Why you should join us
- Quickly growing, stable (16 years!) tech company
- Named to Chicago's Best Places to Work 2021 and Madison's Top Workplaces
- Internal career path opportunities
- Competitive base salary and 401(k) with company match
- Health and wellness benefits (medical, dental, vision, short term disability insurance, FSAs, supplemental insurance, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program)
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off for volunteer and charitable work
- Infosec Gives pledge — sharing 1% of our profit, product and time to impact communities around us
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion so all employees feel comfortable and confident bringing their whole selves to work
How to apply
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, apply right now! A real human being will review your application and get back to you if you’re a good fit. If you’re unsure or have questions, reach out to us at [email protected] We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Infosec is an equal opportunity employer.