Lifecycle Marketing Specialist at Sittercity
Sittercity, a Bright Horizons company, is a technology platform working to reimagine the child care industry. Finding, hiring and managing high-quality, trustworthy and enriching child care has never been simple, for parents or caregivers. We want to change that. At Sittercity, you can imagine and create solutions that will revolutionize a multi-billion industry and bring relief to parents and care providers alike, all while having a lot of fun! Boost your career as we launch into our next phase of growth and help build a platform that changes the way child care works.
What You’ll Do
As a Lifecycle Marketing Specialist at Sittercity, you’ll….
Think strategically about messaging cadence and targeting with the goal of improving user experience through personalization in our messaging channels. You will collaborate with multiple teams to drive engagement through segmentation, automation, and optimization of multiple CRM channels.
- Lead strategic calendar planning for triggered and journey-based communications in partnership with the Lifecycle Marketing Manager
- Lead day-to-day project management of triggered and journey-based CRM channels; light HTML editing and use of Liquid Logic to personalize campaigns
- Develop and execute A/B testing strategy to optimize channel performance
- QA and proof campaigns and journeys to ensure details and technical function are correct
- Report on the performance of campaigns and journeys, providing insight on the results that can inform iterative testing and campaign strategy
- Stay up to date on email and retention marketing best practices and research the competitive landscape to identify new opportunities
- 1+ years of online marketing experience
- Experience working with Email Service Providers (ESPs) and creating email campaigns
- Beginner HTML skills and familiarity with its use in email
- Shown success in delivering high quality, innovative, and engaging campaigns
- Strong analytical skills using user-level data and marketing attribution to drive innovation
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills with bias toward action
- Extremely detail-oriented with a strong ability to communicate information cross functionally
Nice to haves:
- Experience using Braze (formerly AppBoy)
- Experience using Liquid Logic
Why you should join us
We offer an innovative and fun environment that rewards passionate and curious individuals. Due to COVID-19, this will start as a remote role with the potential to eventually rejoin our team in our Chicago office. Our office provides a bright and energized space for collaboration as well as many quiet areas for concentration. Additionally, you will receive the following benefits:
- Support for flexible and remote working environments
- Company events, social outings and volunteer opportunities
- Generous paid time off policy, including sick and holiday
- Industry-leading parental leave
- Tuition assistance, college coach, and enhanced family support
- Great benefits package, including: health, dental, vision, disability, life, and 401(k) matching
- Sittercity membership, back up child/adult/elder care, and child care center discounts
Sittercity is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law. Sittercity participates in E-Verify and background checks all employees.