Go-To-Market PMO Manager
As Go-To-Market PMO Manager at Moveworks, you will build up and lead the PMO (Project Management Office) function. You will be responsible for streamlining cross-functional collaboration across our entire GTM team, during this period of hyper-growth.
In this role, you will work with all key leaders in Marketing and Sales to project manage the highest impact cross-team and cross-functional initiatives. You will also be the evangelist of modern project management practices, bringing consistency, rigor and efficiency to collaboration within each GTM department.
Our AI platform is redefining how companies support their employees, allowing them to stay productive wherever they’re working and whenever they need help. We need you to bring the structure necessary to take this technology to the masses as fast as possible.
You are someone with passion for strategic project management, building scalable processes, and continuously improving them. You have natural talents in communications, persuasion, and leading people. You thrive in a role that combines high-level strategic planning with get-your-hands-dirty rigorous execution.
This role is an individual contributor role, with the trajectory to evolve into a people manager role as we scale up our Sales & Marketing and build out the GTM PMO team. This role reports to the Director of GTM Operations.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help instant and effortless.
Included on the prestigious Forbes AI 50 list and named a leader in The Forrester New Wave, Moveworks uses advanced machine learning to resolve employees’ requests, whether they need IT support, HR help, or policy information. We’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times recognized Moveworks as one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
This is a unique chance to join the team as a key player in our growth strategy. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together.
What you’ll do:
- Build and lead the GTM PMO function at Moveworks as the trusted advisor on strategic project management to Marketing and Sales leaders.
- Establish scalable frameworks for managing strategic, cross-functional GTM projects, such as new product launches, new market launches, and new sales motion rollouts.
- Serve as a hands-on project manager for multiple concurrent, high-visibility projects.
- Be the evangelist of the best project management practices, making sure that all teams in Marketing and Sales leverage a consistent approach to project management that allows for transparent collaboration teams.
- Ensure consistency and ease-of-use for our primary project management tool, Asana.
- Build and lead the PMO team as the company grows.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of working experience in PMO / project management in a high-growth environment, preferably a SaaS company.
- Experience in managing large-scale complex projects across multiple cross-functional teams with aggressive timelines.
- Experience operating in marketing and sales functions, with a proven ability to operationalize and templatize the management of new product and market launches.
- A strategic and analytical approach to decision-making, deriving insights from data. Experience in strategy consulting is a plus.
- Great communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills, with an ability to rally cross-functional teams around common objectives.
- Proficient in modern project management methodologies. Certifications like Six Sigma, Agile/Scrum, Lean Expert, PMP, SAFe, LeSS are a plus.
- Expert user of project management software like Asana.