ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow has transformed our global go-to-market strategy, content and campaigning teams to create the Global Integrated Campaigns (GIC) team. GIC is responsible for taking the global solutions framework, insights and personas developed by Product & Solutions Marketing, and developing global, integrated strategies to activate them.
This role will work within the Global Integrated Campaigns team. The GIC team is a global organisation. We are a fun, fast paced team who work hard to develop and drive marketing strategy and results in partnership with Product & Solutions Marketing, Demand Marketing and the wider organisation. We are humble in our achievements, but hungry to change the landscape with great marketing, and we win as a team.
This role will work within the Employee Experience GIC campaigns team to developed integrated marketing campaigns that support global marketing objectives. The role will include development of campaign strategy, driving global activation and coordinating reporting on campaign effectiveness.
The role engages a cross-functional team from Geo and Area Marketing, central disciplines such as Brand, Strategic Events, Digital, Customer Stories, Customer Success, Partners and Content, and non-marketing partners such as Sales. We work to drive alignment against a clear vision to support the business objectives, and to report upon this. We are customer-aligned and customer-first in our mindset, crafting great, relevant experiences to support our customer’s success.
GIC is a global organisation and requires flexibility and partnership to be successful. We draw together the best marketing minds in ServiceNow to create world-leading experiences that level up the entire organisation.
What you get to do in this role:
· Campaign creation and planning: Work closely with the Campaign Director and key stakeholders and third-party agencies, develop highly effective end-to-end global campaigns (including but not limited to digital marketing, paid, and owned media, email, and direct mail programs, webinars, events, account-based marketing, etc.) aligned to the buyers’ journey and optimized to meet regional needs and pipeline targets.
· Personas: Work with product marketing and content teams to bring defined personas to life, working with marketing ops to help create segmented lists for the various customer journeys.
· Stakeholder collaboration: work closely with regional marketing teams to understand the needs of tier 1 markets and build or adapt programs to meet those needs.
· Map content story arcs to your buyer persona/audience and orchestrate tactics, assets and messages that align to the buying stages.
· Content: Content creation and management to drive collaboration of deliverables across various teams, including digital, social, paid media, communications, operations, and more (including videos, infographics, eBooks, emails, white papers, displays, blogs, social, case studies, webpages, advertising collateral).
· Analytics: Work with marketing operations to ensure all tracking requirements are in place for necessary performance reporting. Manage a cadence of reporting, analytics and monitor program performance with a focus on optimization and driving quality pipeline.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone experienced at:
· 8+ years of relevant marketing experience in B2B technology industry with a solid ability to strategically develop integrated campaigns, programs, and activities.
· Deep experience working with personas and mapping to the buyer’s journey.
· Experience working with global teams and external partners, with a proven ability to build collaborative relationships.
· Self-starter with high energy, “can do” personality, and desire to thrive in a fast-paced growth environment.
· Exceptional project management skills coupled with a particular desire to manage project timelines and deliverables.
· Knowledge of digital marketing trends and tools; ability to bring in innovative ideas and best practices, with an emphasis on integrated marketing.
· An enthusiastic team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Embodying the ServiceNow Leadership principles - Drive Results, Lead Change, Win as a Team and Grow Your team and Yourself.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.