If you are looking for a high-impact, fast-moving role to take your work to the next level, we should have a conversation.
We are looking for a highly engaged and business minded legal professional with operational expertise in a law department environment to join our Mountain View, CA team. This is a non-remote position reporting directly to the Head of Legal. The successful candidate:
- has experience in the implementation of legal policies, processes, and technologies
- has a can-do attitude and thrives in a fast-growing environment
- is customer service-focused and detail-oriented
- is a creative problem solver who takes pride in personal excellence
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like Snowflake, Slack, DocuSign, LinkedIn, Instacart, Illumina, Epic Games, Hearst Media to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
Come join one of the fastest-growing teams on the planet
What will you do?:
- ensure the legal department’s workflow is tracked and aligned to priorities
- identify and implement solutions to increase overall efficiency of the legal department
- create and maintain metrics to monitor progress against goals
- serve as the primary interface between the legal department and finance
- schedule and plan team meetings and track action items between meetings
- Facilitate prompt, efficient, and professional communication
What do you bring to the table?:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years’ work experience in a law firm or in-house legal department
- Attention to detail with excellent time management and multitasking/prioritization abilities
- Technology-savvy and proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (expertise is a plus)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to remain organized, work efficiently, and stay flexible as workloads fluctuate