Software Engineering Intern - Conversation Infrastructure at Moveworks (Peninsula)
Moveworks is looking for a software engineer intern to join the Conversation Engine team for the summer. The conversation engine team is at the core of our ML-driven product that combines natural language understanding, heterogeneous enterprise skills, to deliver instant help to all employees, anywhere they are over chat platforms or web portals.
Working with conversation infra, you have the opportunity to work with all major chat platforms and enterprise portals, to deliver end to end values to users in their preferred environment, familiar format, and native language, with good performance and scalability.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, Twitter, Snowflake, Instacart, Coca Cola, and Hearst to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why Built In named Moveworks the #1 Best Place to Work in the Bay Area.
What you’ll do:
- Spec, improve and productionize changes to our industry-leading conversation infrastructure.
- Work cross-functionally with a group of talented engineers who are passionate about applying ML/NLU for building seamless user experiences end to end.
- Learn and apply software engineering skills and coding best practices into our tech stack.
Who you are:
- Entering the last year of your bachelor or master degree in computer science or related fields.
- Has relevant coursework in software engineering related principles or has project experience with coding.
- Experience with Python.
- Eager to collaborate in cross functional environments and serve users with a NLU product end 2 end.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with production systems or chat platforms.