- Functional partnership: be a strategic partner for specific departments to help solve complex problems and be the main point of analytical/consulting help.
- Financial planning & strategy: help drive our financial planning processes and adapt the corporate plan for the growing complexity of the business.
- Reporting: help develop and track critical financial and operating metrics for the exec team, investors and others; communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders.
- Spend management: work closely with People Ops to manage our compensation and offer processes, and with different departments to evaluate and manage third-party vendor spend.
- Since we’re still in scrappy startup mode, there’s a lot of rolling up your sleeves and getting into the weeds to drive direct impact on a daily basis. We knock out today’s problems while also balancing our need to build for the long-term.
- High academic achievement from a leading university and a top-tier MBA.
- 4-10+ years experience post-MBA at a leading management consulting, private equity, venture capital, investment banking or high growth technology firm
- Raw smarts: we are looking for people with strong business acumen who can approach complex problems and solve them from start to finish.
- Strong analytical skills: you have a data-driven mentality and high attention to detail; you are excited to dig through data and human anecdotes to get actionable insights.
- Cross-functional communication: you’ll need to connect and partner with stakeholders ranging from sales reps to software engineers to effectively implement our financial strategy and processes. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Flexibility: you are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment that will require you to manage competing priorities, pivot quickly and often, and continually build new processes as the company scales.