- Develop and maintain the camera storage component.
- Design and implement a robust storage system in both camera firmware and cloud, with a focus on stream recording and playback usage patterns.
- Work with hardware team and storage vendor to develop the next generation of camera storage systems.
- Design new flash and streaming-friendly file systems.
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or similar degree).
- 5+ years of experience working on system development as a Software Engineer.
- Strong C programming skills, with the ability to write complex systems using clean and concise code.
- Familiarity with file system development, storage layout, and memory management is a huge plus.
- Experience with Linux kernel development is a big plus.
- Experience working with flash specific storage systems is a big plus.
Perks & Benefits:
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Generous paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits