Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As we continue to grow, we need to ensure the frontend team is supported by a solid foundation. With that foundation, we can build, test, and ship new product features quickly, safely, and reliably. As part of the Frontend Foundations team you’ll have the opportunity to improve our CI/CD pipeline, building shared, testable components, improve the developer experience, and think deeply about performance and reliability of our existing (React-based) products.
We’re a collaborative team that genuinely enjoys working together with a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, backend, frontend, mobile, automation, and quality engineers to make Clari a better product. We’re looking for engineers that have a passion for building great products with simplicity, usability, scalability, and reliability in mind.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Build, maintain, and improve our web infrastructure and server side Node.js based services like GraphQL
- Brainstorm with Product Managers, Designers, Frontend Engineers, and other cross-functional partners to conceptualize and build new features for our growing user base
- Produce high-quality results by leading large cross-functional projects that have a significant impact on the business
- Actively mentor engineers in the organization to help them grow
- Introduce and improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Strong technical background, including 8+ years of experience building or maintaining large-scale web applications, build systems, and tests
- Skilled in working across engineering teams in building technical architecture and design alignment, driving decision making, and communicating transparently
- Strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you
- Experience with React and Apollo GraphQL Server is a plus
- Experience with full-stack development, front-end test frameworks (Jasmine/Mocha/Jest), SVG and D3, and mobile platforms is a plus
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description