Senior UI Engineer - Core at Verkada Inc (Peninsula)
| Peninsula | Hybrid
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:44 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, August 23, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Who We Are
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Designed with simplicity in mind, we currently offer five product lines (video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms and visitor management), which provide seamless visibility through an integrated secure cloud-based software platform. Over 12,000+ organizations worldwide trust Verkada as their physical security layer for easier management, frictionless scalability and cutting-edge innovation. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
We are actively looking for experienced frontend architects to join the Core team. As a member of the Core team, you will work closely with the engineering team to identify developer bottlenecks and design tools, systems, and architecture to improve developer productivity in our mission to create the best-in-class connected enterprise security devices. You may also work closely with Product, Design, and Engineers to develop great user experiences -- not just features -- and to help build and scale a web-based platform that will support a suite of connected devices for enterprise customers at scale.
- Research and invest in front-end architecture and tooling to reduce developer productivity bottlenecks, in areas such as build tools, automated testing infrastructure, monitoring, and performance.
- Build shared components and maintain a living style guide to help maintain design consistency and enable fellow teammates to move faster.
- Identify, prioritize and own a backlog of the most impactful projects for the team.
Education and experience:
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience working with modern web technologies such as React, Angular.js, TypeScript, Webpack, etc.
- Experience building complex single-page applications.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study.
Perks and Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Generous paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description