Salesforce Developer at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
As part of the CRM & Sales Tools team within Merchant Solutions, you will build and develop the strategic CRM tools to enable Sales, Marketing, Demand Generation, Customer Support and other supporting company departments to maximize operational leverage in serving our customers globally.
What you will be doing
In this role you will develop and improve Salesforce and Sales Tools through analyzing and reviewing business, functional, and technical requirements provided as part of the Agile framework. The role will focus on development and maintenance, which will require the use of Apex code, Lightning flows, Lightning process builders, Lightning web components, Platform events:
- Work with Technology and Product teams to understand sales processes and do software development in Salesforce Sales, Service, Community clouds along with Salesforce CPQ and Conga applications
- Integrations into internal and external systems leveraging the latest API technologies and techniques including platform events
- Single Sign-on (SSO) creation, enhancing and maintaining across different portals and systems
- Development follows Agile practices with a global development team
- Optimize existing codebase and system architecture with a focus on increased efficiency and automation
- Salesforce Developer DEV401/Platform Developer 1 certification
- 5+ years APEX coding experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce development / implementation on a global or enterprise level
- 5+ years Sales Cloud experience
- 5+ years Service Cloud experience
- 2+ years Lightning experience - Lightning web components, Lightning flows, Lightning process builders
- Community Cloud experience
- Partner Community Cloud experience
- Salesforce CPQ
- Salesforce Advanced Developer DEV501/Platform Developer 2 certification
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology leveraging industry leading technologies/products
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues along with varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- A competitive salary and benefits
*****We will not provide sponsorship for this role*****
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.